Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ok im new to the whole blogger thing so everyone will have to bear with me while i figure this thing out. hopefully i wont be too challenged and therefore annoying!! thanks anna for your help with getting started! any advice or help anyone can give would be great! im sure you'll all get very tired of hearing about my kids and what their up to but hey im a mom and thats how i roll. so you'll be very informed on the world of sophia and charlotte! well, i guess thats good for now since my 4 year old is whining that shes hungry and my 6 month old is trying to grab the laptop as we blog! bye for now!

4 comments:

Dan, Justyn, and Noah said...

Well that is no fair, I have been trying to set up mine forever and still have no clue. So now you have to come and help me!

Jen said...

I am so glad you are blogging!! I love your title.

The Wilcken 7 said...

Hey you, welcome to the blogging world! I found your page from Justyn's site- her page from The Jesperson site... did I just make any sense? Anyway, I think you have figured out all sorts of neat stuff. You're doing great!

Erin said...

Hey there Erin!!! I hope you remember me lol.... its been ohhhhh 20 years or so lol. This is Erin Mourning (Costa now). I saw your blog through Emmie's and thought I'd say hi. Your family is beautiful... your girls are wow... you'd better get the shotgun ready for when they are older ha ha! Anyway, I'll definitely keep up with your blog here... nice to see some familiar faces!