Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Anna!

Last month myself and some girlfriends all went up to Pasadena for my friend Anna's 30th birthday. It was fun to spend the day with some of my favorite girls, do some shopping, eat way to much food, and best of all do this with NO kids! We also were in the studio audience for the Jay Leno show. It was fun to see how much work goes in to putting on a show like that. The guests were Garth Brooks and Mike "the situation" from Jersey Shore. We went to the melting pot afterwards and it was delicious. Thanks Michelle for planning such a fun day and Happy Birthday Anna, love you girl!!



1 comment:

anna b. said...

you're so good about blogging!! I had such a good time. Thank you!! I don't know why, but I'm really scary looking...oh well....it's probably cause I'm 30.

YOU're EYES are so freakin' gorgeous!

love you too mama!!