Sunday, November 2, 2008

so very random!






ive decided i think my daughter sophia has got to be one of the funniest people i know! today was my nephew noahs blessing and when i told sophia we were going to their ward to see him be blessed she said to me, "like simba in the lion king when they hold him up in the air? are we all going to bow down before him like in the movie?" she cracks me up. the other day she was sitting on the toilet going to the bathroom when she reaches behind her and pulls the toilet seat forward to rest on her back and i say to her "sophia what are you doing?" she says to me "im pretending im a turtle!" i love this girls sense of imagination and how clever she is. after church today rick and i were organizing a bit and decided to take apart charlottes bouncy seat and baby swing and put them up in the attic. i also went thru her clothes and pulled out all of her clothes which have gotten to be too small. it was making me so sad i wanted to cry! shes 8 months now and i cant believe how fast its all going by. shes crawling, pulling herself up to everything and cruisin around, and she already has 5 teeth! shes such a sweet baby girl and i enjoy her so much. im so excited to see all of the changes she is making but on the other hand i just want her to stay my little baby! i love both of these girls so much and am grateful to have been blessed to have them in my life. i love my little family!

1 comment:

Beach Mommy said...

I so agree with the baby's getting too big too fast comment. Why can't they stay a certain age until we're ready to move to the next stage? Sariah's 2 1/2 months already and it breaks my heart. But the smiles and cooing I can't get enough of...