Tuesday, September 8, 2009

street scene

rick and i went to street scene again this year. besides being HOT we had a lot of fun and saw some GREAT bands. some of my favorites were band of horses, awesome!! they sound as good live as they do on the cd. silversun pickups, they sound so good live and i love the girl in the band, shes so cute! ra ra riot, i only caught their last few songs but they were fun to watch. rick liked public enemy, it brought back memories since he said it was his first tape. no, not cd, tape. old school! i didnt listen to them back in the day so wasnt really too into their music but they were entertaining to watch. flava flav is a nut job!! but he did touch my hand! flava flav!! modest mouse was a lot of fun also minus the stupid drunk chick that i was about ready to take down. especially after she accidently bumped me in the face. so then i "accidently" jabbed her with my elbow! she was pretty drunk so i think i could have taken her. there were alot of good bands but those are the ones that stood out the most. i have a few clips if your want to have a little listen. cant wait for next year!!





band of horses...

matt and kim

ra ra riot

1 comment:

Dan, Justyn, and Noah said...

WHy did I pull up your blog, I just got the stupid Paparazzi song out of my head yesterday since the VMA's- thanks to you its back in my head.