Friday, October 31, 2008

pumpkins

so every year one of the reasons i look forward to halloween is just to see what rick will come up with for carving his pumpkins. hes so creative and does such an awesome job. im a big cheater and use the stencils but if i didnt it would look like a 2 year old did it! so im always impressed with how good ricks come out and he completely free hands them. hes amazing! the girls even got into it this year! well charlotte crawled around the whole time but sophia actually helped out this year and picked the smiley face for her pumpkin. i thought for sure we were going to have ours smashed in the street this year but surprisingly we didnt. here are some pictures for your enjoyment!!



my sweet little charlotte

sophia helping with her smiley face pumpkin

rick gettin into his pumpkins

the finished product!

so this is the pumpkin that had me thinking we would get our pumpkins smashed!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love the political pumpkin! I wish I would have had one just like it on my porch! Great idea. Ok, Charlotte is growing way too fast. She is a cutie.

The McNeil Family said...

I love the pumpkins, especially the yes on 8 one!

TRICKY said...

your pumpkins rock!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am impressed. You people have some mad pumpkin skillz